The Winter 2016 issue of Chrome is hitting mailboxes now, and its pages are bursting with the stories of APHA members taking a walk on the wild side. They include:
- The Great Florida Cattle Drive keeps tradition alive with the experience of a lifetime
- APHA Model Search finalists run wild in our Winter 2016 fashion feature
- The story behind APHA’s new look and feel
In this issue, you’ll also read about:
- How Heidi McLaughlin is conquering fear one ride at a time
- How to simplify flying lead changes
- Identifying and managing the passive-dominant dog
- Discovering “flow” and take your riding enjoyment to the next level
- How the Stocklein family is keeping the spirit of the West alive
You’ll find all this and MORE is in the Winter 2016 issue of Chrome. Check out the Chrome website for previews of each article and some extra-special web exclusives, including your chance to meet our APHA member model grand-prize winners.
All current APHA members receive access to Chrome, a magazine celebrating the Western lifestyle and APHA members as unique as the Paint Horses we love—join or renew (link) your membership today so you can take advantage of this fantastic member benefit. APHA members in North America receive a complimentary printed issue of Chrome; all members worldwide with email addresses on file receive a digital copy.
[Reprinting all of part of this story is permitted, so long as credit is given to Chrome and a link provide back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA creates and maintains programs that increase the value of American Paint Horses and enriches members’ experiences with their horses.