RV reservations and payment must be submitted online, postmarked, or received in the APHA office by the published pre-entry deadline in order to avoid late fees. Sponsorship forms and payment must be received by the pre-entry deadline in order to receive stall and RV priority benefits included in the sponsorship packages.
- RV assignments will be prioritized in the following order: 1) World Show Gold Sponsors and the date paid; 2) First come, first paid basis.
- The Gold sponsorship level provides one complimentary premium RV space in Red Lot 5 (closest to the John Justin Arena).
- The sponsorship does not allow an individual to choose the exact RV space location, just guarantees a space in Red Lot 5 if available.
- Priority for a space in Red Lot 5 is based on the date the sponsorship payment is received and availability and cannot be guaranteed. If space is no longer available in Red Lot 5, a space in a secondary location will be provided.
- Once the Gold sponsors are assigned, then the remainder of RV reservations will be assigned based on a first-come, first-paid basis. A lottery system will be used to prioritize all remaining reservations received on the same date, requesting the same lot. Specific space location within a lot is not guaranteed.
- RV reservations will not be considered complete until payment has been received and will be subject to the appropriate fees based on the date payment is received.