APHA Western National Championship Show
October 14-17, 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada
October 14 – 2-judge Youth/Amateur show sponsored by Silver State Paint Horse Club
October 15-17 – 4-judge Open/Amateur/Youth National Show sponsored by APHA
South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Group name: APHA Western National Championship
Dates: 10/13/2020 – 10/18/2020
Group Code: APH1014 (1st three are letters, last four are numbers)
Reservation Cut-off Date: 09/22/2020
You may also enter the group code on the South Point website http://www.southpointcasino.com/ to make reservations. Enter the arrival date at the bottom of the page, number of nights, the group code and click Book Now. ** (Click on “View Price Breakdown” to see the actual rates per night.)
Telephone: (866) 791-7626 (toll free)
Direct: (702) 797-8901
- 4-judge show = 4 sets of points.
- National Championship titles and APHA points awarded.
- Counts towards all year-end awards and Breeders’ Trust payouts, unless otherwise stated in specific class rules of the APHA Rule Book and/or the Breeders’ Trust program rules.
- Counts as a 2021 World Show qualifying event.
- No qualifying or eligibility requirements to be eligible to compete at the National Championship Shows, except otherwise stated in specific class/program rules of the APHA Rule Book.
Managed by: An Equine Production
Holly Slaughter, Sr. Director of APHA Events email@example.com