2019 APHA Western National Championship Show
October 16-19, 2019
Las Vegas, Nevada
October 16 – 2-judge Youth/Amateur show sponsored by Silver State Paint Horse Club
October 17-19 – 4-judge Open/Amateur/Youth National Show sponsored by APHA
Pre-Entry Deadline – September 13, 2019
- Move-in will begin no earlier than 3 p.m. on Monday, October 14. No early arrivals will be permitted.
- Move-out is required by 10 a.m. on Sunday, October 20.
South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Group name: APHA Western National Championship
Dates: 10/13/19 – 10/21/19
Group Code: APH1011 (1st three are letters, last four are numbers)
Reservation Cut-off Date: 09/23/19
You may also enter the group code on the South Point website http://www.southpointcasino.com/ to make reservations. Enter the arrival date at the bottom of the page, number of nights, the group code and click Book Now. ** (Click on “View Price Breakdown” to see the actual rates per night.)
Telephone: (866) 791-7626 (toll free)
Direct: (702) 797-8901
David Denniston – Fort Collins, CO
Jan Larsen – Kalispell, MT
Steve Meadows – Staunton, VA
Teresa Pelton – Summerfield, FL
- 4-judge show = 4 sets of points.
- National Championship titles and APHA points awarded.
- Counts towards all year-end awards and Breeders’ Trust payouts, unless otherwise stated in specific class rules of the APHA Rule Book and/or the Breeders’ Trust program rules.
- Counts as a 2020 World Show qualifying event. (2020 Qualification Period: June 1, 2019 through May 31, 2020)
- No qualifying or eligibility requirements to be eligible to compete at the National Championship Shows, except otherwise stated in specific class/program rules of the APHA Rule Book.
- All exhibitors and horses are eligible to show at both the APHA Eastern National and APHA Western National Championship Shows in any class in which they are eligible.
Become a Class Sponsor!
For more information on becoming a class sponsor for this event, please contact our sponsorship coordinator:
For more information, contact our trade show manager:
South Point Equestrian Center
(702) 797-8005 / (702) 797-8006 Fax
Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort / 2711 W. Windmill Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Managed by: Southwest Show Management/Carolyn Dobbins
Watch this page for further details on schedules, entries and other show details