The American Paint Horse Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and our Federal 501(c)(3) identification number is: 75-2699500. Donations can be potential tax deductions due to the Foundation’s non-profit status.
The primary missions of the APHF are heritage and education.
To support the higher education of Paint Horse youth and by doing that, encourage them to stay active in our events and programs.
To identify those people and horses whose contributions have significantly contributed to the success of the American Paint Horse Association and the horses registered with the association.
To preserve the memories of those people, the historical events relative to the growth of the association and the artifacts associated with them.
The APHF is actively working to:
- Complete the “Lasting Legacy” capital campaign to support APHA’s move to the historic Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Complete our $3M Youth World Show scholarship endowment to fund all future Youth World Show scholarships
- Develop new funding opportunities to support our missions.
Your support is vital in helping us to achieve these goals. Consider donating today.
- Personal/Corporate Donations
- World Show Warm-Up Classes
- Legacy of Color Bronzes
- Heritage Tree
- Commemorative Bricks
- Therapeutic Riding Bronzes
P.O. Box 961023
Ft. Worth, TX 76161-0023
122 East Exchange Ave. – Suite 420
Fort Worth, TX 76164
For more information and/or contact the APHF at firstname.lastname@example.org.