- A program unto itself, the Platinum division Breeders’ Futurity is an elite weanling and yearling halter futurity. Foals are made eligible for this division by the stallion owner, paying a minimum of $5,000 nomination fee and the mare owner paying a $200 nomination fee in the weanling and yearling years (late fees apply). These foals are also eligible to enter the Gold division, provided all requirements, fees and payments are met accordingly.
- 2022 Classes*
- Platinum Non-Pro Weanling Stallions
- Platinum Non-Pro Weanling Mares
- Platinum Non-Pro Weanling Geldings
- Platinum Non-Pro Weanling Solid Paint-Bred Mares
- Platinum Non-Pro Yearling Mares
- Platinum Non-Pro Yearling Geldings
- Platinum Non-Pro Yearling Solid Paint-Bred Stallions & Geldings
- Platinum Non-Pro Yearling Solid Paint-Bred Mares
APHA reserves the right to add, cancel or combine classes or hold a “class within a class” as entries warrant.
Once the foals are made eligible, the appropriate Futurity payments must be made for the year(s) the foal is shown only. No futurity payments are made in a year the horse is not shown in APHA Breeders’ Futurity- Performance classes at the APHA World Championship Show or APHA Breeders’ Futurity- Halter Classes at APHA and WCHA’s HALTER MILLION.