If you’ve never shown your Paint at the breed level, finding success in the APHA show pen might seem like a distant hope. But for those ready to take on the challenge, APHA offers lucrative awards to those who make the most of their debut year.
Learn more about the APHA Rookie of the Year awards and what it takes to win in the Paint Horse Journal’s Inside Look. This month’s free article will guide you through the awards’ requirements and lend tips from past winners, giving you a leg up while you chase your dreams.
What you’ll find in the April Inside Look:
- One FREE article: Run for the Rookie
- APHA Executive Director Billy Smith’s “Fresh Paint” column on the need for and growth of the Paint Horse Championships.
- ALL of our colorful advertisers, including Stallion Alley and PHJ Classifieds.
Get MORE in the full-length Paint Horse Journal
- The inside scoop on our talented 2015 class of year-end winners
- Easy tips to introduce your friends to horses
- Expert-level insight into mapping your ride for improved communication in every class
- Need-to-know details to create a blue-ribbon fitting and conditioning program
- And so much more! Subscribe to get the full Paint Horse Journal experience for months to come!
If you aren’t subscribing to the Paint Horse Journal, you’re missing great stories like these every month. A one-year subscription for APHA members is only $30. Don’t miss this deal!
Advertisers, take advantage of the PHJ Inside Look by sharing the issue with your friends, family and on your social media business pages. Put MORE eyes on your ads and get more bang for your buck … it’s just that simple! Share with: http://j.mp/21GveOZ
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA creates and maintains programs that increase the value of American Paint Horses and enriches members’ experiences with their horses.