New members of the AjPHA Executive Committee have been announced, following voting by AjPHA members in June 2023. Riley Francis will lead the AjPHA leadership team as president for 2023-2024.
The AjPHA Executive Committee is responsible for overseeing AjPHA activities, sharing information with their fellow Youth members, and helping govern and direct the course of AjPHA.
Congratulations to our 2023-2023 AjPHA Executive Committee
- President: Riley Francis, Richland, Michigan
- President Elect: Makenna Noon, Flat Rock, Michigan
- Vice President: Colten Dulin, Nampa, Idaho
- Secretary: Hunter Dulin, Nampa, Idaho
- Treasurer: Lila Schinker, Mendon, Michigan
- Zone 1: Hunter Dulin, Nampa, Idaho
- Zone 4: Christina Andognini, Haslet, Texas
- Zone 6: Morgan Hobson, Grenada, Mississippi
- Zone 8: Lila Schinker, Mendon, Michigan
- Zone 9: Ava Mariotti, Ponte Verda Beach, Florida
- Zone 10: Hannah Janssen, Delisle, Saskatchewan
Learn more at apha.com/ajpha/leadership.
Want to get involved? Email Director of Youth & Amateur Activities Sandy Jirkovsky.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.