Hefty payouts in the Platinum Non-Pro Weanling Breeders’ Futurity classes at the 2019 World Show set exhibitors buzzing—Robin Robinett and her 2019 sorrel solid colt KR Mr Xceptional, for example, walked away with a $15,000+ payday, and that was just a portion of the $166,000 awarded to Platinum exhibitors in five classes. The Platinum program—an elite non-pro weanling halter futurity—has garnered a loyal following for its big payouts and corresponding boost to the halter market in recent years, and it just keeps getting stronger. Discover “The Platinum Difference” in the November/December 2019 issue of the Paint Horse Journal.
Not a subscriber? Take a peek at what you are missing in the latest Inside Look—a digital sample of the only magazine designed specifically for the Paint Horse community. Then, subscribe!
What you’ll find in this issue of Inside Look:
- One FREE story—”The Platinum Difference”—which gives you the cool rundown on big bucks available in this APHA-exclusive program
- APHA Executive Director Billy Smith’s “Fresh Paint” column, where he discusses a heartwarming moment of inspiration at the APHA World Show
- ALL our colorful advertisers, classified ads and Stallion Alley
Then, open up the print copy of the November/December 2019 Paint Horse Journal to discover:
- Signs of laminitis and how to treat this condition
- The 411 on vesticular stomatitis and how to control and prevent the disease through biosecurity measures
- Jean Simmons’ Rockin J Bar S Ranch in Arizona
- Top moments from the 2019 APHA World Championship Show, including winner profiles, great photos and results from EVERY class
- Tips to turn a startling spook into a focused learning moment
- Double C Farm’s homebred herd, and how they’re cashing big paychecks while also paying it forward
- And so much more! Purchase, renew or extend your subscription today!