Each year, the AjPHA Youth World Championship Show is the must-attend show for young Paint Horse exhibitors. A focus on Youth, combined with generous sponsors, help make this event unforgettable and rewards Youth for their hard work both in and out of the arena.
Looking for a way to help? Sponsors of all levels are needed, and here are a few fun, interactive ways you can help make the Youth World Show even better:
- Scholarships: Did you know more than $18,000 in scholarships was awarded to Youth at the 2013 AjPHA Youth World Championship Show? You can donate any amount—even just $10—to go toward the 2014 Youth World Show scholarships, or you can choose to donate to an endowment fund that, once fulfilled, will create scholarships every year.
- Buckle Patron: Pristine buckles are an important part of the Youth World Show experience. Buckle Patrons choose a class to sponsor, and they are invited into the arena to present awards to the winners of that class.
- Hospitality Sponsors: Horse show competitors know what long hours mean. But Hospitality Sponsors get a chance to ease that burden by delivering breakfast and afternoon snacks around the stables with Executive Director Billy Smith, giving them a chance to meet the exhibitors, trainers and spectators at the show.
- Reception Sponsors: The best way to attract the attention of everyone at Will Rogers is to offer food. Hosting a reception is a great way to meet a ton of exhibitors, trainers, horse owners and Paint lovers.
- Stand Out Sponsors: Want your brand at eye level for everyone in the John Justin Arena? Advertise your logo, stallion, ranch or farm on a pillar in the John Justin concourse as a Stand Out Sponsor.
- VIP Table Sponsors: For the first time, VIP tables are available at the Youth World Show. Situated around the John Justin Arena concourse, a reserved table will ensure a great view of all the arena action, a comfortable place to sit and close proximity to refreshments, shopping and the barns. With constant traffic, it’s also a great place to display business cards or stallion flyers.
- Youth World Games: Youth teams from around the world travel to Fort Worth to compete in the Youth World Games. Let’s show them some love with all levels of sponsorships for this unique competition. Contact Shelly deBarbanson directly at SdeBarbanson@apha.com for information.
All of these opportunities are great ways to earn access to APHA exhibitors and their guests. Perfect for a ranch, training program, small business or stallion, don’t miss this chance to be a part of APHA’s premier Youth event. Contact APHA’s Manager of Gift Shows and Sponsor Services Shannon Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure these options are right for you, but you still want to help out? Contact APHA’s Director of Business Development Kalyn Sanders at email@example.com to discuss different options or to learn more about other ways to support APHA.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the