APHA’s Youth and Amateur Awards Banquet is combining with with our annual American Paint Horse Foundation Silent Auction at the 2021 APHA World Show. This event will now be the Youth, Amateur and Foundation Celebration, taking place June 30 at 7 p.m. at the Will Rogers Memorial Center in Fort Worth, Texas, and including the following events:
- 2020 Youth & Amateur Year-End Awards (Top 20, Rookie of the Year, Ranch High-Points)
- Youth Specialty Awards (Youth Member of the Year, Youth Club of the Year, From the Heart Award, etc.)
- American Paint Horse Foundation Silent Auction
By combining these events, we have been given the opportunity to make this a FREE event for all World Show attendees that would like to attend. The event will include appetizers, dinner and dessert for up to 300 people.
- WHERE? The event is currently scheduled in a tented area just north of the Burnett Building (Coliseum) and west of the pavilion exercise arena.
- ATTIRE? There is no dress code. We want this to be a time to recognize our award recipients for their achievements but also make it a fun casual event!
- WHO IS INVITED? Everyone! The award recipients being recognized at this event have already RSVP’d to attend. However, all other World Show attendees just need to show up and join the fun. Seating will be available but limited so be sure to arrive on time!
Please note: If you were an award recipient that RSVP’d that you could NOT attend and now would like to join the event, please contact Megan McMullen at MMcMullen@apha.com.
Foundation Questions? Contact APHA’s Awards Manager & APHF Scholarship Coordinator at KFicklin@apha.com.
Award Questions? Contact APHA’s Director of Youth and Amateur Activities at MMcMullen@apha.com.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.