Photo by Wanted Photo
Got Chrome in Europe? Get APHA Chrome Cash at the NRHA European Futurity, coming up May 23-27 in Cremona, Italy! Sponsored by Arcese Quarter Horses, any eligible Paint can enter the Chrome Cash classes and make a run for $10,000 USD in added money.
Thanks to Chrome Cash incentives exclusively for registered Paints, APHA will pay out added prize money in four classes:
- $3,250 APHA Open Chrome Cash Incentive (run concurrently with the NRHA Open)
- $3,250 APHA Amateur Chrome Cash Incentive (run concurrently with the NRHA Non Pro)
- $1,750 APHA Futurity Open Level 4 Chrome Cash Incentive (for horses already entered in the European Open Futurity)
- $1,750 APHA Futurity Non-Pro Level 4 Chrome Cash Incentive (for horses already entered in the European Non Pro Futurity)
No qualifying is required. All registered Paints—both Regular Registry and Solid Paint-bred—are eligible as long as the owner is a current APHA member. The entry fee is just $50, with 50 percent going to the purse. Don’t delay; the entry deadline is coming up.
- Go deeper: nrhaeuropeanfuturity.com
Not registered with APHA? It’s not too late! Contact us today to get the ball rolling or visit with APHA representatives at the event for on-site memberships, transfers, duplicate certificates and more.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.