By Abigail Slaubaugh
With show season picking up, goals are being both set and exceeded. Whether your goals include winning a belt buckle or just getting to the warm-up pen, learn from riding coach and trainer Angie Hughes along with other APHA world champions on how to build a winning mindset.
Dive into all the tips and tricks on creating your own winner’s mindset in the May/June 2021 Paint Horse Journal. Read this full story for FREE via the digital Inside Look preview!
This month’s Inside Look includes:
- One free article: Learn how to prep yourself and create a winning mindset for your upcoming horse shows and get tips and tricks from various world champions
- Fresh Paint column by APHA Executive Director Billy Smith who shares the impacts of the new membership benefits on the Paint Horse Journal amidst our digital age
- Access to our advertisers in preparation for the 2021 World Championship Show
- Browse Stallion Alley and classified ads
What you’ll find in your print copy of the Paint Horse Journal:
- 2021 World Championship Show Program
- 2020 PAC Year-End Performance review
- Information about the new APHA rule that introduces a third way to earn Regular Registry status
- How the COVID-19 lockdowns lead to homeschooling with added barn time
- A holistic approach to preserving your Paint’s joints
- The determination of APHA member Carri Hansen and how she found success despite a disability
- Spotlight on breeder Nicole Dalton and her floaty-moving foals
- And so much more
Remember, all APHA members who join or renew after January 1, 2021, receive the Paint Horse Journal free with their membership. Not getting the Journal? There’s never been a better time to extend your membership or join APHA to get in on this award-winning magazine that’s at the heart of the Paint Horse world.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.