The third edition of Flash magazine zipped into Paint Horse Journal subscriber’s mailboxes earlier this month, and speed-event enthusiasts can now catch up online with a free digital edition!
Flash is an annual publication produced by the American Paint Horse Association that celebrates Paint Horses excelling in timed events—racing, barrel racing, roping, shooting and sorting/penning—along with the people who love them.
Read Flash online today!
In this issue you will:
- Discover how judged roping events can help your jackpot runs—and how to succeed in this new arena.
- Introduce your Paint to cattle for new fun in the sorting pen.
- Learn how to earn APHA recognition and awards at your favorite venues.
- Pick out new fashions to stand out from the crowd.
- Develop an eye for future barrel superstars coming off the racetrack.
- Get started in the fun, family-friendly sport of mounted shooting.
- Meet unique Paint Horses who are tearing it up in your favorite speed events.
If you’re like many of our readers, there’s nothing quite like holding a magazine in your hands for the full experience. To purchase print copies of Flash, call (817) 222-6430 or email our Circulation Coordinator.
Want more? Don’t forget to keep an eye at MyFlashyRide.com/News for regular news stories and features about fast Paints and the people who love them.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA creates and maintains programs that increase the value of American Paint Horses and enriches members’ experiences with their horses. Connect with Paint Horse fans globally at facebook.com/americanpainthorse or on Twitter @APHANews.