It’s that time again! Sit down with the Paint Horse Journal’s Inside Look to check out a free story and the Paint Horse industry’s most colorful advertisers.
Not a subscriber? Take an online peek at what you’re missing with the NEW Paint Horse Journal Inside Look. Then, subscribe!
What you’ll find in the March Inside Look:
- One FREE article: Meet newly-inducted APHA President Susie Shaw, whose love of horses has spanned a lifetime.
- Executive Director Billy Smith’s “Fresh Paint” column, which discusses the importance of reaching out as means to draw in new competitors.
- ALL of our colorful advertisers.
- Stallion Alley and PHJ Classifieds to help you find your next sire or prospect.
Get MORE in the full-length Paint Horse Journal:
- Learn how early handling methods can help you raise a confident foal in “Raised Right.”
- Tap into the varied scientific resources available to improve your breeding operation in “Test Tube Babies.”
- Discover the blooming potential of the Asian Paint Horse market
- Understand how to make a good impression on social media in “A Force for Good.”
- APHA Director of Judges Dave Dellin discusses breeding for the traits judges value most.
- And SO much more! Subscribe to get the full Paint Horse Journal experience for months to come!
If you aren’t subscribing to the Paint Horse Journal, you’re missing great stories like these every month. A one-year subscription for APHA members is only $30. Don’t miss this deal!
Advertisers, take advantage of the PHJ Inside Look by sharing the issue with your friends, family and on your social media business pages. Put MORE eyes on your ads and get more bang for your buck … it’s just that simple! Share with: http://j.mp/21GveOZ
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA creates and maintains programs that increase the value of American Paint Horses and enriches members’ experiences with their horses.