Winter is here, which means breeding season is coming. Don’t just dream about a fully booked season for your up-and-coming stallion—make it happen with strategic marketing steps that bring all the breeders to your barn. In the Paint Horse Journal’s December 2016 issue, “More Than a Pretty Face” features veteran stallion owners who share their tactics for helping their studs stand out amongst the competition. Not a Journal subscriber? Not a problem! Check out this story for free through Inside Look, the Journal’s monthly digital preview.
What you’ll find in the digital Inside Look preview:
- One FREE story: “More Than a Pretty Face,” filled with smart tips for stallion marketing success
- APHA Executive Director Billy Smith’s “Fresh Paint” column, which spotlights three ways APHA is becoming more transparent for its members.
- “Spotted” photos from APHA events around the country
- ALL of our colorful advertisers—including tons of talented Paint reiners—as well as Stallion Alley and Classified Ads.
Pick up the full Paint Horse Journal to find:
- Tips to banish the BFF meltdown for buddy-sour horses
- A roadmap to drawing the perfect reining circles
- A spotlight on talented, flashy Paints making a run at the NRHA Futurity’s top title.
- Up-and-coming reining star Inferno Sixty Six and his journey to international demand.
- And so much more! Purchase, renew or extend your subscription to the Journal today!
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA creates and maintains programs that increase the value of American Paint Horses and enriches members’ experiences with their horses.