It’s that time of year again! The sun is out, the temperatures are rising and gorgeous Paint Horses and their riders are working tirelessly to get in top shape to make their bid for glory—it’s almost time for the AjPHA Youth World Championship Show!
That also means the June Paint Horse Journal is hitting mailboxes soon, and it’s filled to the brim with information about the show and colorful announcements from our hardworking advertisers. Plus, you’ll find one-of-a-kind stories on Paints succeeding in every arena—including polocrosse—and more.
Subscribe, renew or extend your subscription today, and you’ll also be entered into the PHJ’s 50th-anniversary contest! Enter before November 13, 2016, and you’ll automatically earn a chance to win exclusive prizes, such as custom PHJ-themed horse coolers, gift certificates to Olathe Boots and Noble Outfitters, APHA prize packs and more! Winners will be selected in four drawings; watch apha.com for more prize and winner announcements.
But first, discover the Paint Horse Journal with the June Inside Look:
- One FREE story—”Beat the Heat”—teaches how to keep your Paint cool all summer long.
- Billy Smith’s “Fresh Paint” column discusses life hacks and their industry benefits.
- All of our colorful advertisers, including young riders revving up for the Youth World Championship Show.
- Stallion alley and classified ads to help you find your next World Show star.
Get the full Paint Horse Journal to find:
- An in-depth discussion of position and why it matters—whether you show or not.
- Fifteen life hacks for horse people.
- Paints who color the exciting world of polocrosse with their colorful coats and gritty personalities.
- Tales of families and Paint Horse heritage in “Building Paint Legacies.”
- The Game Plan’s tips for focusing on the finer points at the Youth World Show.
- And so much more! Subscribe, renew or extend today to get this great content PLUS entries into our 50-year giveaway.
[Reprinting all of part of this story is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provide back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA creates and maintains programs that increase the value of American Paint Horses and enriches members’ experiences with their horses.