The Paint Alternative Competition World Championship E-Show is back for another year of international competition! Patterns have now been posted and entries open September 1 at 8 p.m. CST and close Sept. 20 at 5 p.m. CST. All PAC Champions will be crowned by September 24.
What you need to know:
- Compete for a PAC World title from the comfort of home, wherever in the world that might be. Any size arena, indoor or outdoor, or no arena at all—everything goes in APHA E-Shows.
- 50 events to choose from and optional judge critiques. No matter your experience level, there is a class for you. New classes this year include Traditional Dressage and Western Dressage!
- Compete in a truly international virtual event where you can earn buckles, ribbons, PAC credits and PAC world titles that will go on your horse’s permanent performance record.
- APHA E-Shows are simple to enter and the PAC World Championship E-Show is no exception. Just practice your patterns, video your run, upload to YouTube or a similar platform, and submit your entry form with video before September 20.
- Enroll your Paint in PAC HERE by September 1 to be eligible to enter this event.
Helena Ryan, the 2020 PAC world champion in Trail from County Limerick, Ireland, describes what this event and title meant to her.
“This [PAC] World Champion title means the sky is the limit. 2020 was my first year competing at this level. I was terrified that we wouldn’t be good enough and would be laughed at, I was wrong. This title proves that ADMS Tripple Loot “Quigley”, is the talented, special horse I knew he was when I met him as an unknown, green broke 3 year old. It’s a historic moment for APHA, and I’m proud that Quigley and I were part of it and our names are stamped in it for all time. It also means great things for APHA. This is their platform to reach every member and say to them, ‘you can do it too, come play with us!’”
Visit apha.com/showing/e-shows/pac-world-championship-e-show/ to view the E-Show rules, patterns, and last year’s results. Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit to given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA promotes, preserves, and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.