The American Paint Horse Foundation admires the hard work Youth put into their Paints and education., and they want to award deserving AjPHA members scholarships worth $1,000 per year for college. More than 50 academic scholarships are awarded annually, and renewable up to four years. All you need to do is apply for the scholarship by March 1.
APHF Scholarship Requirements
- AjPHA or APHA member for at least the past three years
- Graduating high school senior or within two years after graduation
- Pass a college entrance exam
- Submit the application and an essay on your educational plans
- Provide three reference letters
- Maintain high academic standards (B/3.0 or better) for renewal
Find more information here.
Access the application form and apply now!
Send complete applications to:
Attn: Academic Scholarship Application
122 E. Exchange Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76164
Or, send via email to [email protected].
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.