Deep discussions and exciting improvements were just two products of APHA’s annual Convention and membership meeting, as the association’s national directors worked hard to steer the herd toward a prosperous future.
Learn more about everything discussed at Convention in the May 2018 Paint Horse Journal. Not a subscriber? Open up the digital preview of the Journal—Inside Look—to read on!
In this month’s Inside Look you’ll find…
- One FREE article: APHA Convention coverage
- APHA Executive Director Billy Smith’s Fresh Paint column on communities vs. industries
- Candid photos from APHA Convention
- An updated list of 2018 Breeders’ Trust-subscribed stallions
- ALL our colorful advertisers, including a special fashion guide section
- Stallion Alley and classified ads for all your equine needs
Then, pick up your print copy of the May 2018 Journal to find…
- The history of Fender Ranch’s colorful herd of hardworking Paint Horses
- How to get involved in equestrian competition in high school
- The latest and greatest in boot technology
- Fashion fixes for your toughest wardrobe woes
- And so much more! Purchase, renew or extend your Journal subscription today!
[Reprinting all of part of this story is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provide back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.