The Spring 2016 issue of Chrome is arriving now, and it’s full of APHA members forging a Western legacy all their own, even in the most unlikely places. They include:
- Mega Decks host Garth Hystad is living a life of freedom on horseback and beyond.
- Terry and Nick Sartain take different paths to create lasting legacies of success in the worlds of halter and rodeo.
- Walker Blankinship keeps New York City’s equine connection alive in the heart of the Big Apple.
In this issue, you’ll also read about:
- How opening doors can lead to breakthroughs in your horse’s training.
- Dog personality types and how they relate to pack mentality.
- Cimarron River Company showcases the Southwestern lifestyle through their hand-selected jewelry and home décor collections.
- Discover how your horse’s unique herd position and personality can help you become a better partner.
- Learn how to create lifelong partnerships between children and horses.
All this and MORE is in this issue of Chrome. Check out the Chrome website for previews of each article and some extra-special web exclusives.
All current APHA members receive access to Chrome, a magazine celebrating the Western lifestyle and APHA members as unique as the Paint Horses we love—join or renew your membership today so you can take advantage of this fantastic member benefit. APHA members in North America receive a complimentary printed issue of Chrome, and all APHA members can access the online edition for free.
And remember, our annual Chrome APHA Member Model Search is underway now. All APHA members are invited to apply for the opportunity to win a starring role in our Winter Fashion Issue. Read more here and apply online by May 6 at mychromelife.com/model-search.
[Reprinting all of part of this story is permitted, so long as credit is giving to Chrome and a link provide back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA creates and maintains programs that increase the value of American Paint Horses and enriches members’ experiences with their horses.