The 2024 APHA & AjPHA Leadership Gathering takes place February 29-March 3 in the Fort Worth, Texas, Stockyards. It’s a must-attend event for APHA members! But it’s not just for state directors, who must be present to vote on important rule change proposals, or for committee members meeting live at the event. ALL APHA and AjPHA members are invited and encouraged to attend.
- February 29—American Hat Company factory tour & NRS World shopping/tour
- March 1—“Your Role in APHA’s Future” strategic planning sessions
- March 1—“Lasso Your Legacy” Estate and Financial Planning and Farm/Ranch Management session
- March 1—Welcome Party
- March 2—Sip & Shop at the PH Barn Door
- March 2—Exchange Two Step & Pub Crawl
- March 2—Exclusive AjPHA Behind-the-Scenes Experience: Fort Worth Zoo
- March 2-3—Youth Leadership Gathering
- March 3—Breakfast reception
- March 3—Exclusive AjPHA RFDTV Tour
- Select committee meetings to discuss rule change proposals
- General membership meetings
- Networking opportunities
2024 APHA & AjPHA Leadership Gathering
February 29-March 3, 2024
Fort Worth, Texas
Events take place in the Fort Worth Stockyards, and we’ve secured a number of room reservation blocks at area hotels designed to fit every budget. But there are tons of hotels in the Fort Worth area, and getting to the Stockyards is quick and easy from most locations if you choose to stay elsewhere.
Hurry—reserved room blocks are filling fast!
Individual hotel reservation deadlines range from December 29, 2023-February 3, 2024. Don’t miss out!
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.