Image by Horse Of A Different Color Photography
The Southeast Paint Horse Championship Show will take place during the East Coast Color Rama July 20–21, 2019 in Williamston, North Carolina at Bob Martin Agricultural Center.
APHA sponsors awards for each Paint Horse Championship (up to 15 classes), consisting of beautiful Gist Silversmiths buckles for first place and medallions for second-sixth place in each event; individual shows can offer additional Paint Horse Championship classes, if they choose.
2019 Southeast Paint Horse Championship events include:
- Youth Hunt-Seat Equitation 18 & Under
- Youth Western Pleasure 18 & Under
- Youth Showmanship 18 & Under
- Novice Youth Showmanship
- Novice Youth Hunter Under Saddle
- Novice Youth Horsemanship
- Novice Amateur Showmanship
- Novice Amateur Horsemanship
- Novice Amateur Hunt-Seat Equitation
- Open Geldings All Ages
- Open Mares All Ages
- Amateur Walk-Trot Western Pleasure
- Amateur Walk-Trot Trail
- Amateur Walk-Trot Showmanship
- Amateur Showmanship All Ages
- Amateur Western Pleasure All Ages
- Amateur Trail All ages
- Amateur Geldings
- Amateur Hunt-Seat Equitation
- Amateur Overo Color Class
- Amateur Hunter Under Saddle All Ages
- Amateur Performance Halter Geldings
- Amateur Performance Halter Mares
- Performance Halter Stallions
- Open Ranch Riding
- 2-Year-Old Solid Paint-Bred Longe Line
- Yearling Longe Line
- Junior Western Pleasure
- Green Western Pleasure
- Junior Hunter Under Saddle
- Open Ranch Rail Pleasure
- Solid Paint-Bred Stallions All Ages
- Green Trail
- 3-Year-Old Halter Geldings
In 2019, to be eligible to compete in any Paint Horse Championship halter class in any division, an exhibitor cannot have placed in the Top Five in a halter class at an APHA World Championship Show within the last 10 years (2009–2018) or won a Paint Horse Championship halter class the previous year.
For performance classes, an exhibitor who has placed in the Top 10 in a performance class at an APHA World Championship Show within the last 10 years (2009–2018) or won a Paint Horse Championship performance class the previous year is not eligible to compete in any Paint Horse Championship performance class in any division.
For more information regarding this upcoming event, please contact Amanda Palmer at (727) 430-0515 or email email@example.com.