Calling all AjPHA and APHA members, regional clubs and supporters! Help support the 2020 AjPHA Youth World Games by donating themed baskets to be raffled off at the 2019 APHA World Championship Show.
Raffle begins at 9 a.m. on Monday, September 16 and ends at noon on Thursday, September 26.
- Basket/contents should have a combined value of at least $100
- Theme your basket, and be creative!
- Example: “The Grill Master”—containing assorted grill tools, apron, oven mitts, tongs, skewers, matches, marinades and BBQ sauces, etc.
- Example: “Paint Show Preparedness Kit”—containing a certificate for free bands/braids at a show, coffee cup and instant coffee, tall boot socks, saddle soap, baby wipes, hair nets, safety pins and more, stuffed in a 5-gallon water bucket
- Include an itemize list of the contents and their donors for recognition
- Please email APHA Director of Youth Activities Christine Henry Gillett and let her know you are planning to donate a basket.
Baskets are due to APHA by September 9 if shipped or September 15 if delivered to World Show facility. Question? Email Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org.