We’ve kicked off a new (and super simple) APHA Member Referral Program—watch your member packets for something new inside! Here’s how it works:
- When you join or renew your membership, you will receive a member referral card in your membership packet.
- Tell a friend about APHA and why they should join (they don’t have to own a Paint Horse to benefit as a member) and give them the card. Be sure to fill out your name and APHA ID number on the front.
- Let them know they are receiving a special, limited-time-only price, so the sooner they act, the better.
NOTE: Only new members qualify for the Member Referral Program’s special pricing. For this purpose, “new” is defined as not having been a member in the last two years.
What’s in it for you?
For each new member you recruit, you will be entered into our limited-time quarterly drawings for a pair of Rod Patrick boots valued at $650! And if that member also signs up for a subscription to the Paint Horse Journal (also offered at discounted rates through this special) you’ll receive a double entry into the drawing.
Don’t want to wait on your member packet to receive your referral card?
No worries. You have two options:
- Send your friend(s) to apha.com/friend for anytime referrals
- Request referral cards anytime by emailing [email protected]
APHA is all about our big, global Paint Horse family—here’s your chance to make our family one member stronger (or five!) while getting a chance to win big, too!
Questions? Email Director of Membership Cristin Conner.
[Reprinting all of part of this story is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provide back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.