Scoring a spot on an equestrian team can transform your college experience, but the steps necessary to reaching this dream begin long before you apply to your favorite schools! Whether you’ve got your eye on an NCEA team or you’d rather flaunt your skills in IHSA competition, crack open your January 2017 Paint Horse Journal to get insider tips to making the roster. Or, check out “Making the Grade” in this month’s PHJ Inside Look—our online preview of the Journal that’s stuffed full with our colorful advertisers and a free story!
Then, open up your print Paint Horse Journal to read:
- The Game Plan’s World Show recap from the eyes of judge Sandy Jirkovsky
- 2016 World Championship Show overview, profiles and results
- “Judges with a Day Job” introduces officials who bring unique perspectives to the horse industry
- Tips on improving your under-saddle performance using groundwork
- An easy checklist for fret-free foaling
- And so much more! Buy, renew or extend a subscription today!
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA creates and maintains programs that increase the value of American Paint Horses and enriches members’ experiences with their horses.