Your go-to source for all things Paint Horses is getting an exciting makeover for the new year! In 2019, the award-winning Paint Horse Journal will sport an updated masthead, along with new features designed to connect Paint Horse enthusiasts everywhere!
- Fresh new look and feel to solidify the Paint Horse brand in every household
- Enhanced content focused on Paint Horses and the people who love, raise and train them
- Increased editorial to better help you care for and train your Paint Horse
- Improved digital content and social community via the Journal’s Facebook page
“Our readers will notice a new look for the Paint Horse Journal in 2019—and while you’ll still find the award-winning content for which the Journal is known, we’ve expanded our editorial offerings to include even more stories about Paints, breeders and quick tips you can put to use around your barn,” APHA Director of Publications Jessica Hein said. “We’re excited about what the future holds for the Paint Horse Journal and APHA.”
These updates are in addition to Journal elements you’ve loved for years, such as:
- Gorgeous imagery and layouts featuring vibrant Paints
- Informative columns on veterinary care, show success, APHA business and unique members
- Best-in-class features and profiles designed to broaden your knowledge on health, breeding, showing, training and beyond.
- Easy-to-digest instructionals filled with practical tips to try with your Paint
All our colorful advertisers—find your next stallion, show horse, trainer and more!
The new content and look debuts in 2019. Paint Horse Journal subscribers indulge in Paint Horse content bimonthly and you won’t want to miss out on it. Be sure to also like, share and follow along on Facebook.
[Reprinting all of part of this story is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provide back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.