Taking charge of the herd in 2018 as APHA President, Dr. Craig Wood of Owenton, Kentucky, has a lifetime of horse experience to guide his year of leadership.
Get to know this well-rounded horsemen—whose background ranges from racing to show circuits to fox hunting and beyond, this well-rounded horsemen and beyond—in the March 2018 Paint Horse Journal. Not a subscriber? Open up the digital preview of the Journal—Inside Look—to meet the new president!
In this month’s Inside Look you’ll find…
- One FREE article: Meet APHA President Dr. Craig Wood
- APHA Executive Director Billy Smith’s Fresh Paint column on Paint racing progress
- Candid photos from Arizona’s Copper Country Paint-O-Rama
- An updated list of 2018 Breeders’ Trust-subscribed stallions
- ALL our colorful advertisers, including a special Breeders’ Trust spotlight
- Stallion alley and classified ads for all your equine needs
Then, pick up your print copy of the March Journal to find…
- Tips for long-distance hauling—arrive safely and ready to win!
- The story behind Paint Horse Queens’ whirlwind racetrack success
- Spotlights on top Paint racehorses from the 2017 season
- Insights and statistics on the success of the groundbreaking RG-070.E. in its first year.
- And so much more! Purchase, renew or extend your Journal subscription today!
[Reprinting all of part of this story is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provide back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.