What drives young minds to succeed and seek leadership positions? For MacKenzie Chapman, the family she found in the Paint Horse community has supported her in all her endeavors, and now she’s dedicated to returning the favor. As the 2016–2017 AjPHA President, MacKenzie is working to grow Youth membership. She can’t do it alone, though, and there are big rewards for fellow recruiters.
Meet MacKenzie and learn how you can help—and win—in the September 2016 edition of the Paint Horse Journal Inside Look. Take a look online, then get the full PHJ experience in print!
Discover the Journal with Inside Look. You’ll find:
- One FREE story: Meet the new AjPHA President MacKenzie Chapman in “All in the Family.”
- Vital reasons to invest in Youth scholarships, discussed in APHA Executive Director Billy Smith’s Fresh Paint column.
- ALL our colorful advertisers, including those celebrating AjPHA Youth World Show successes
- Classified ads, Stallion Alley and Horses for Sale
Pick up your print copy of the Journal to find:
- Complete Youth World Show coverage
- Detailed insights on the video review process utilized at the APHA World Shows
- Five equine sports medicine therapies designed to help your horse without breaking your budget
- Tips to make transporting your Paint cross country a stress-free endeavor
- The trusting links between family and friends that have helped Fleet Machine’s legacy thrive
- And so much more!
Remember, the Paint Horse Journal takes you to the heart of the Paint Horse community—no other magazine delivers all Paints, all the time. Subscribe, renew or extend your Paint Horse Journal subscription today, and you’ll get a FREE 2017 Paint Horse calendar AND be entered to win some sweet 50th anniversary goodies.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA creates and maintains programs that increase the value of American Paint Horses and enriches members’ experiences with their horses.