Entries are in, patterns are posted, and final schooling rides are taking place as the 2023 APHA World Show and other major shows close in. Make the most of your time in the spotlight with HorseIQ’s “Judge My Ride” program. This is a new service for Youth and Amateurs during June 2023 to help you prepare for the APHA World Show or other competitions.
Submit videos of you schooling your World Show patterns—or even non-pattern classes—and receive private, detailed critiques by nationally recognized judges who are experts in your discipline. This service is open to all exhibitors, regardless of breed, and no APHA membership is required!
- Tony Burris
- Patty Campbell
- Clint Fullerton
- Jeff Greaves
- Suzy Jeane
- Andrea Simons
- Sara Simons
- Terry Thompson
How Judge My Ride Works
- Upload the video for critique to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive or similar platform. You’ll just need a publicly viewable link. The video can be taken anywhere you ride, in any discipline in which you’ll compete!
- Insert the video link into the submission form. Include the discipline or class and any other helpful information for the judge.
- Select the judge for your critique. Judge bios are found on the Judge My Ride page.
- One form per critique.
- Critiques are $25 each.
- 3-minute limit for videos.
- Any pattern accepted, and open to all breeds.
- Once submitted, your video will be sent to your selected judge. Receive a detailed critique and applicable scoresheet by email within one business week.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.