Want to earn $20,000 in added money for your show? APHA is looking for a deserving event to offer its Chrome Cash All-Around Program in 2022—if your show meets the criteria below, apply today and it could be you! Applications are due by February 28, 2022.
APHA will award $20,000 in added money to be paid out as Chrome Cash sidepots to one additional selected show in 2022. The A Sudden Impulse NSBA Show & Futurity, taking place April 21-30 in Ocala, Florida, is already slated as a 2022 participating event for the Chrome Cash All-Around program.
To be considered for the Chrome Cash all-around event and $20,000 added by APHA, the event must be multi-discipline with a minimum of $25,000 added overall. By partnering with existing destination events, the goal of the program is to bring APHA incentives closer to regional exhibitors at events across the country. The Chrome Cash program is a class-within-a-class format in which only registered APHA horses are eligible for exclusive payouts.
Online Application: apha.com/programs/chromecash
Applications Due: February 28, 2022
2022 Chrome Cash All-Around Event Requirements
- Eligible shows feature multi-discipline all-around events with a minimum of $25,000 or more in added money overall.
- Must offer at least 20 classes with Chrome Cash sidepots.
- Must offer an assortment of classes and divisions based on the specific event where classes are offered.
- Chrome Cash classes must be offered as a class within a class.
- APHA will award cash payouts only; no additional awards will be provided by APHA.
- Applications will be accepted and reviewed for one additional show in 2022.
- Applications may be submitted until February 28, 2022.
- The show selected will receive $20,000 in added money that must be paid out to exhibitors in full as Chrome Cash sidepots.
Chrome Cash Eligibility Requirements
- Horse must be registered with APHA. Both Regular Registry and Solid Paint-Bred APHA horses are eligible.
- Owner and exhibitor must be current APHA members in good standing.
- Chrome Cash class must be entered per each event’s rules. Must complete entry form, pay fees and submit a copy of APHA registration papers to the show secretary to qualify.
Currently Scheduled 2022 Chrome Cash All-Around Events
- A Sudden Impulse NSBA Show & Futurity – World Equestrian Center, Ocala, FL – Entries Open March 1, 2022
- See a full list of the most up-to-date events at apha.com/programs/chromecash
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.