Have you ever left the show pen wondering what the judges were thinking? Have you ever competed in a horse-judging contest or contemplated becoming a professional judge? Then get ready for HorseIQ Live, where we dive into how horse-show classes are judged over an interactive weekend at the APHA International Headquarters in the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards on March 18-20, 2022. This event was formerly known as the International Equine Judges Academy and took place before the Color Breed Council International Equine Judges Seminar in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
March 18-20, 2022
Fort Worth, Texas
What you need to know:
- It’s perfect for:
- Trainers and exhibitors seeking an upper hand over their competitors
- Competitive horse judging teams striving for an advantage in their next contest
- Aspiring judges in any stock-breed association.
- A wide array of English performance, Western performance, ranch horse and halter classes will be covered by APHA Senior Director of Judges, Shows & Education Dave Dellin and APHA Judge Advisory Committee Member Steve Brown in an exciting setting.
- Attend one day or all three days at a discounted rate. For more savings, register before the pre-registration deadline of March 1.
More information (including details about the seminar, the full list of classes covered and registration forms):
Can’t wait to start improving your skills? Sign up for HorseIQ online today to have all of our judging and horse-care content right at your fingertips! Current APHA members receive a 30% discount on monthly and yearly subscriptions.
Questions? Email Director of Performance Development Elizabeth Lawhorn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.