Paint barrel racers, there’s more than 17,500 reasons to race in Texas in 2022.
The Texas Paint Horse Breeders Association is adding money to five Paint Barrel Racing Incentive Program races across the Lone Star State this year—each features a $2,500 incentive plus a $1,000 Texas-bred incentive that’s split between the top three fastest times for Paints foaled in Texas. Mark your calendars!
- CBT Barrel Race Summer Dash in Amarillo, Texas (May 8-9 2022)
- Money and Beaches in Hamilton, Texas (May 27-29 2022)
- Destrys Free for All in Glen Rose, Texas (June 17-18 2022)
- Breeders Challenge Finals in Fort Worth, Texas (September 11-18)
- Gobble Up the Cash in Marshal City, Texas (November 26 & 27)
To be eligible, you’ll need a current APHA membership, current PBRIP enrollment for your Paint, and TPHBA accreditation/membership.
PBRIP details: apha.com/pbrip/forms
PBRIP is presented by State Line Tack
TPHBA details: apha.com/racing/directory/texas-paint-horse-breeders-assn or email email@example.com for more information and forms
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.