The suspense, camaraderie and excitement of the AjPHA Youth World Games intensified in 2016 with a momentous move to Kreuth, Germany, and the European Paint Horse Championships. After a week of preparation and an intense morning of competition, Team USA walked away with the win. But the results from the arena are only a small part of the games’ greater story; discover the full scope of the event in “Game On,” this month’s FREE story inside the Paint Horse Journal’s digital Inside Look.
- One FREE story: “Game On”
- APHA Executive Director Billy Smith’s “Fresh Paint” column on the lasting industry effects of the game’s international move
- All of our colorful advertisers, including talented chromed-out reiners, classified ads and stallion alley
Pick up the Paint Horse Journal to discover:
- The Journal’s special annual issue dedicated to all things cow horse
- Tips to improve your rope horse’s training with reining-style maneuvers
- Loretta Schneider’s personal journey to inject color into the cutting pen
- Fifty years of memories with past Paint Horse Journal editors
- The backstories of some of the Journal’s most memorable covers
- And so much more! Request a copy of the November issue or start, renew or extend your subscription to the Paint Horse Journal .
[Reprinting all of part of this story is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provide back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. APHA creates and maintains programs that increase the value of American Paint Horses and enriches members’ experiences with their horses.