Did you wake up to a winter wonderland standing between you and the barn? If you’re like many Paint Horse owners, barn chores may be a labor of love, but winter makes it hard to feel that way, especially if you don’t have the right tools for the job. When the time comes to upgrade your equipment, put your trust in John Deere and the APHA Xtras Program to save you time, money and hassle.
For generations, the name John Deere has stood for quality, durability, value, and proven performance. Over the years, customers from every walk of life have come to know that when they buy John Deere, they’re working with a trustworthy company whose word is as good as the name on the equipment.
As a valued APHA member, put your membership to work and enjoy substantial savings with our John Deere program. Here are three ways to save:
If you are a full-time, professional breeder or trainer …
You can save up to 28% on select equipment. For example, you’ll
- save 14-20% on Gator Utility Vehicles
- save 15-20% on 5 Series Ag Tractors
- save 21% on Skid Steers
- save 23% on Wide Area Mowers
- save 18-28% on Z-Trac Series Commercial Mowers
- benefit from Special Professional Rates
- enjoy Special Commercial Rates
If you are a part-time breeder, trainer or horses are a hobby …
You can save up to $2,500 on John Deere products. For example, you’ll
- save $100 on Extended Service Plans
- save $200 on X300 Series Lawn Tractors
- save $200 on Commercial Walk-Behind Mowers
- save $300 on T-Series and HPX Gators
- save $500 on 6 Series Tractors
- save $1,000 on Wide Area Mowers
- save $2,500 on Self-Propelled Foraged Harvesters
If you work in construction …
You can save up to 21% on selected equipment.
Plus, John Deere offers quarterly incentives with even more discounts that can be combined with APHA Xtras savings.
To learn more, call 877-462-2294. The APHA representative will work with you and your local John Deere dealer to make sure you receive the greatest savings possible.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA’s mission is to inspire, nurture, promote and provide meaningful experiences to generations interested in preserving the versatile Paint Horse.