Is your horse a “cut” above the rest? Take a shot at $31,000 in cutting horse added money from APHA on July 9 at the Will Rogers Memorial Center in Fort Worth, Texas.
Let your cutting horse earn you CASH for that fancy footwork. We’ve got added money for Paint Horses and cutters of ANY breed in this special event at Paint World. Bonus: winners can earn championship titles and tons of great prizes, too.
- Chrome Cash 4-Year-Old Open Cutting Challenge – $5,000 added + $1,000 Texas-Bred Incentive*
- Chrome Cash 4-Year-Old Non-Pro Cutting Challenge – $5,000 added + $1,000 Texas-Bred Incentive*
- Chrome Cash 5-Year-Old & Older Open Cutting Challenge – $5,000 added + $1,000 Texas-Bred Incentive*
- Chrome Cash 5-Year-Old & Older Non-Pro Cutting Challenge – $5,000 added + $1,000 Texas-Bred Incentive*
- NCHA Cutting Classes – All-Breed – $5,000 added
*Texas-Bred Incentive paid to the Top 3 placing horses foaled in Texas
Sponsored by APHA & Texas Paint Horse Breeders Association
- $2,000 Tobiano Incentive Bonus – Awarded to the overall highest scoring Tobiano or Tovero entry in select World Championship cutting classes
Sponsored by Clark Bloodstock/Jay Clark
Paint World Cutting Classes:
Take place July 9
Are open to Regular Registry & Solid Paint-Bred Horses*
*Select added-money and NCHA classes
Award 3 world championship titles
Senior Cutting, Junior Cutting, Amateur Cutting
Include some NCHA classes open to ALL-BREED cutting horses
Open Cutting; $25,000 Novice, Non-Pro, $25,000 Novice Non-Pro; $50,000 Amateur
Taking place at:
2022 APHA World Championship Show
June 24-July 10, 2022
Will Rogers Memorial Center, Fort Worth, Texas
Learn More: apha.com/worldshow
Entries are due by 5 p.m. the day before the class, but pre-enter by May 16 for the lowest rates.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.