Dreaming of an APHA World Championship buckle? Turn those aspirations into reality, and make plans to attend the 2023 APHA World Championship Show, June 23-July 9 in Fort Worth, Texas. Click HERE for the 2023 World Show Schedule!
Will Rogers Memorial Center, Fort Worth, Texas
June 23-July 9, 2023
Pre-entry, stall & RV deadline is May 15, 2023.
NEW Intermediate Division Classes
- Ranch Pleasure – Open & Amateur
- Ranch Rail Pleasure – Open & Amateur
- Ranch Riding – Youth
NEW Intermediate Division Awards
- Buckles for the Intermediate champion & reserve champion in eligible classes
NEW Leading Owner Award
- Presented to the owner earning the most points from horses placing in the Top 10 in all APHA world championship classes at the APHA World Championship Show.
- All divisions count (Open, Amateur & Youth). Challenge, Sweepstakes, Futurities, Stakes, etc. do not count towards this award. For an owner to be eligible, at least two of that owner’s horses must be exhibited.
A Leading Owner award will be offered at both the APHA World Show and APHA/WCHA Halter Million.
- Interscholastic Equestrian Association Western National Finals
- American Rope Horse Futurity Association Team Roping
- International Ranch Horse Association World Championship classes (all-breed), concurrent with existing ranch classes
- Youth Ranch Horse Triple Crown Challenge classes
- PBRIP Year-End Awards Ceremony, in conjunction with the PBRIP Sweepstakes
MORE Cash & Prizes
- $1.35 million in cash and prizes is up for grabs at this year’s World Show
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.