2021 APHA Convention & General Membership Meeting
February 18 and 25-28, 2021
NOTE: Directors NOT present for roll call during the State Directors’ Session on Sunday will NOT receive a voting ballot.
Reference Article VI, 6.1, F,g of the official APHA Rulebook – A State Director/Alternate must attend each meeting of the State Directors and answer roll call each time it is taken to assure a record of their attendance. Failing to do this, the Director/Alternate may be replaced at the discretion of the President.
Voting will end at 3:45 p.m. CST on Monday March 1, 2021.
We are unable to accept any votes after this time.
Convention Starter Kit
- How To Join A Meeting
- Virtual Background Instructions for Zoom
- Best Practices During A Meeting
- Schedule of Events (Click on each day for links to join meetings as a Guest)
- Thursday – February 25 – Joint, Regional Club, Equestrian Experience and Judges Advisory Committee Meetings
- Friday – February 26 – International, Long Range Planning, Racing, Amateur, Professional Horseman and Rules Advisory Committee Meetings
- Saturday – February 27 – General Show & Contest, World Show, Youth, APH Foundation, Breed Integrity and Rules Advisory Committee Meetings
- Sunday – February 28 – General Membership Meeting
- 2021 APHA Virtual Convention Detailed Schedule
- Rule Change Proposals Convention Presentation
- Questions? Contact Karen Ficklin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch the video below for an overview of the Convention