APHA Western National Championship Show
October 14-17, 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada
October 14 – 2-judge Youth/Amateur show sponsored by Silver State Paint Horse Club
October 15-17 – 4-judge Open/Amateur/Youth National Show sponsored by APHA
2019 Show Results
All-Around & High-Point Champions & Reserve Champions
- 4-judge show = 4 sets of points.
- National Championship titles and APHA points awarded.
- Counts towards all year-end awards and Breeders’ Trust payouts, unless otherwise stated in specific class rules of the APHA Rule Book and/or the Breeders’ Trust program rules.
- Counts as a 2021 World Show qualifying event. (2021 Qualification Period: June 1, 2020 through May 31, 2021)
- No qualifying or eligibility requirements to be eligible to compete at the National Championship Shows, except otherwise stated in specific class/program rules of the APHA Rule Book.
Managed by: An Equine Production / Kathy Avolt
Holly Slaughter, Sr. Director of APHA Events email@example.com