2019 APHA Western National Championship Show
October 16-19, 2019
Las Vegas, Nevada
- 4-judge show = 4 sets of points.
- National Championship titles and APHA points awarded.
- Counts towards all year-end awards and Breeders’ Trust payouts, unless otherwise stated in specific class rules of the APHA Rule Book and/or the Breeders’ Trust program rules.
- Counts as a 2020 World Show qualifying event. (2020 Qualification Period: June 1, 2019 through May 31, 2020)
- No qualifying or eligibility requirements to be eligible to compete at the National Championship Shows, except otherwise stated in specific class/program rules of the APHA Rule Book.
- All exhibitors and horses are eligible to show at both the APHA Eastern National and APHA Western National Championship Shows in any class in which they are eligible.
Managed by: Southwest Show Management/Carolyn Dobbins
Watch this page for further details on schedules, entries and other show details