2019 APHA Western National Championship Show
October 16-19, 2019
Las Vegas, Nevada
Pre-Entry Deadline – September 20, 2019
Entries must be received in-hand NO LATER than October 1 or they will not be received prior to our departure. If you have not sent your entries to be received by this date, please enter at the show.
Please do not send with signature required.
Be advised: All Ranch Cow Work Classes have been cancelled at the 2019 APHA Western National Championship Show.
- Move-in will begin no earlier than 3 p.m. on Monday, October 14. No early arrivals will be permitted.
- Move-out is required by 10 a.m. on Sunday, October 20.
Show Premium & Forms
South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Group name: APHA Western National Championship
Dates: 10/13/19 – 10/21/19
Group Code: APH1011 (1st three are letters, last four are numbers)
Reservation Cut-off Date: 09/23/19
You may also enter the group code on the South Point website http://www.southpointcasino.com/ to make reservations. Enter the arrival date at the bottom of the page, number of nights, the group code and click Book Now. ** (Click on “View Price Breakdown” to see the actual rates per night.)
Telephone: (866) 791-7626 (toll free)
Direct: (702) 797-8901
David Denniston – Fort Collins, CO
Jan Larsen – Kalispell, MT
Steve Meadows – Staunton, VA
Teresa Pelton – Summerfield, FL
- 4-judge show = 4 sets of points.
- National Championship titles and APHA points awarded.
- Counts towards all year-end awards and Breeders’ Trust payouts, unless otherwise stated in specific class rules of the APHA Rule Book and/or the Breeders’ Trust program rules.
- Counts as a 2020 World Show qualifying event. (2020 Qualification Period: June 1, 2019 through May 31, 2020)
- No qualifying or eligibility requirements to be eligible to compete at the National Championship Shows, except otherwise stated in specific class/program rules of the APHA Rule Book.
- All exhibitors and horses are eligible to show at both the APHA Eastern National and APHA Western National Championship Shows in any class in which they are eligible.
Become a Class Sponsor!
For more information on becoming a class sponsor for this event, please contact our sponsorship coordinator:
For more information, contact our trade show manager:
South Point Equestrian Center
(702) 797-8005 / (702) 797-8006 Fax
Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort / 2711 W. Windmill Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Managed by: Southwest Show Management/Carolyn Dobbins