2019 APHA Eastern National Championship Show
March 22-24, 2019
Pre-Entry Deadline – March 8, 2019
Entries must be received in-hand NO LATER than March 8 or they will not be received prior to our departure. If you have not sent your entries to be received by this date, please enter at the show.
Please do not send with signature required.
Premium Book & Forms
880 N. Lee Highway, Lexington, VA 24450
Rate: $109.99 plus tax per room per night
Call to make reservations in order to get special show rate using the Room Block Code: APV
Reservation Cut-Off Date: March 1, 2019
The Virginia Horse Center (VCHF) has 94 camper spaces available with 30/50 amp electric hookups and water. Camping is $40.00 per night (plus tax) payable to the VHCF at the Stable Office upon arrival. Reservations can be made online at www.vahorsecenter.org under the facilities link. Selection of reserved sites is first-come, first-served upon arrival. Camping without reservations will be permitted if there are vacancies. Questions can be directed to email@example.com or 540-464-2966.
Online Reservations –
Self-contained campers and tents with or without generators will be charged a $25.00 grounds fee plus tax at the Stable Office. Anyone camping on the grounds without electricity will be charged a one-time fee of $25.00 plus tax for trash pick-up, shower usage, etc. This will be payable at the Stable Office upon arrival. No reservation is necessary for tent campers or self-contained campers.
Tony Burris – Summerfield, NC
Larry Hansch – Nocona, TX
John Kunkle – Cross, SC
Cindy Rucker – Gainesville, GA
- 4-judge show = 4 sets of points.
- National Championship titles and APHA points awarded.
- Counts towards all year-end awards and Breeders’ Trust payouts, unless otherwise stated in specific class rules of the APHA Rule Book and/or the Breeders’ Trust program rules.
- Counts as a 2019 World Show qualifying event. (2019 Qualification Period: June 1, 2018 through June 3, 2019)
- No qualifying or eligibility requirements to be eligible to compete at the National Championship Shows, except otherwise stated in specific class/program rules of the APHA Rule Book.
- All exhibitors and horses are eligible to show at both the APHA Eastern National and APHA Western National Championship Shows in any class in which they are eligible.
Managed by: An Equine Production / Kathy Avolt
Show Manager: Scott Neuman
Show Secretary: Christian Jauntig
Holly Slaughter, Sr. Director of APHA Events firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Gillett, Director of Youth & APHA Events email@example.com