Welcome to our ONLINE ENTRY platform!
Entries are accepted until 5 p.m. the day before the class.
Most everyone can use the online entry platform, but there are a few things to know in advance:
- Credit card payment only.
- Unlike the paper form, you will submit one online entry for each HORSE/EXHIBITOR COMBINATION.
- Stall reservations will need to be submitted via the paper or online Stall Reservation Form (link on Premium Book & Forms page).
- RV reservations will need to be submitted via the paper or online RV Reservation Form (link on Premium Book & Forms page).
- Those wishing to enter the following will need to SUBMIT A SEPARATE FORM for these particular classes/options:
- Youth Team Tournament
- Youth Judging Contest
- Stick Horse
- If you reside outside of the United States
- You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your entry online, as well as the traditional confirmation letter closer to the show. We suggest you print out the form before you submit for your own records.
- Each horse entered will be assessed a one-time Administrative Fee regardless of the number of exhibitors or classes entered.
- If entry is eligible for the Flat Fee discount, the discount will be applied to your account after credit card being processed.
All horses must be owned/leased by the exhibitor or an eligible family member per Rule YP-015 as recorded by APHA postmarked by the pre-entry deadline, May 29.
Youth or eligible family members who own/lease their horses after the May 29 postmark deadline (as recorded by APHA) are eligible to compete for Youth World Show titles and awards upon payment of a $500 fee (applied to the APHF Youth World Show Scholarship Fund), but they will not be eligible to earn scholarship money.
We suggest Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox internet browsers.
Entering the OAWCS Cutting Classes? Enter HERE