Click on Concierge to start your entry.
Welcome to our ONLINE ENTRY platform!
Pre-Entry Deadline – August 7, 2020
Entries are accepted until 5 p.m. the day before the class. Higher fees will apply after August 7, 2020.
* To view the How-To video in full resolution, please download it to your computer or visit horseshowtracker.com for more information.
All World Show classes can be entered online, but there are a few things to know in advance:
- Each horse entered will be assessed a one-time Administrative Fee regardless of the number of exhibitors or classes entered.
- If entry is eligible for the Flat Fee discount, the discount will be applied to your account after the original transaction is processed.
- Stall reservations will need to be submitted via the online or pdf Stall Reservation form (links on Premium Book & Forms page).
- RV reservations will need to be submitted via the online or pdf RV Reservation Form (links on Premium Book & Forms page).
- Those wishing to enter the following will need to SUBMIT A SEPARATE FORM for these particular events:
- Youth Team Tournament – Team Entry Form
- Youth Judging Contest – Team Entry Form
- Speed Event Rollover Time Declaration
We suggest Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox internet browsers. You can also submit from your cell phone. If you are using an iPhone, use Safari. If you are using an Android, use Google Chrome.
Youth World Championship Eligibility Requirements
All horses entered in Youth World Championship classes must be owned/leased by the exhibitor or an eligible family member per Rule YP-015 as recorded by APHA postmarked by the pre-entry deadline, August 7.
Youth or eligible family members who own/lease their horses after the August 7 postmark deadline (as recorded by APHA) are eligible to compete for Youth World Show titles and awards upon payment of a $500 fee (applied to the APHF Youth World Show Scholarship Fund), but they will not be eligible to earn scholarship money.