We are no longer accepting entries online for this show.
Entries can be faxed to the Show Office at 817-222-6407 or in-person to the Show Office by 5 p.m. the day before the class.
No entries will be accepted after 5 p.m. the day before the class.
* To view the How-To video in full resolution, please download it to your computer or visit horseshowtracker.com for more information.
All World Show classes can be entered online, but there are a few things to know in advance:
- Each horse entered will be assessed a one-time Administrative Fee regardless of the number of exhibitors or classes entered.
- If entry is eligible for the Flat Fee discount, the discount will be applied to your account after the original transaction is processed.
- Stall reservations will need to be submitted via the online or pdf Stall Reservation form (links on Premium Book & Forms page).
- RV reservations will need to be submitted via the online or pdf RV Reservation Form (links on Premium Book & Forms page).
- Those wishing to enter the following will need to SUBMIT A SEPARATE FORM for these particular events:
- Judging Contest – Online Entry Form (link on Premium Book & Forms page)
- Speed Event Rollover Time Declaration
We suggest Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox internet browsers. You can also submit from your cell phone. If you are using an iPhone, use Safari. If you are using an Android, use Google Chrome.
Youth World Championship Eligibility Requirements
All horses entered in Youth World Championship classes must be owned/leased by the exhibitor or an eligible family member per Rule YP-015 as recorded by APHA postmarked by the pre-entry deadline, August 21.
Youth or eligible family members who own/lease their horses after the August 21 postmark deadline (as recorded by APHA) are eligible to compete for Youth World Show titles and awards upon payment of a $500 fee (applied to the APHF Youth World Show Scholarship Fund), but they will not be eligible to earn scholarship money.