Are you a first-time user?
- You will begin by going to HorseShowTracker.com and click ‘Enter Show’.
- You will be prompted to create an account.
- After that, you will see a screen that lists the shows currently open for entering. Select the show you wish to enter and you will be able to add your horses and exhibitors.
- When class selections are completed, you can hit submit after reviewing your invoice (note any flat fee discounts will be applied AFTER the initial submission and available as a credit at the show).
- Once you have successfully submitted your entries, you will get a green smiley face.
- After you submit your entries, any changes will need to be made AT the World Show in the Horse Show Office.
Youth World Championship Eligibility Requirements
All horses entered in Youth World Championship classes must be owned/leased by the exhibitor or an eligible family member per Rule YP-015 as recorded by APHA postmarked by the pre-entry deadline, May 15.
Youth or eligible family members who own/lease their horses after the May 15 postmark deadline (as recorded by APHA) are eligible to compete for Youth World Show titles and awards upon payment of a $500 fee (applied to the APHF Youth World Show Scholarship Fund), but they will not be eligible to earn scholarship money.
Amateur Walk-Trot Exhibitor Eligibility Requirements
To qualify to compete in Amateur Walk-Trot classes at the World Show, exhibitors must hold a current Amateur Walk-Trot card by May 15, 2021, for the 2021 APHA World Show. If a current Amateur Walk-Trot card has not been held by May 15, 2021, for the 2021 APHA World Show, an exhibitor may apply for one to show at the World Show if the following conditions apply: an exhibitor may not have earned any points in performance classes (Open and/or Amateur divisions) with APHA or any other recognized association during the current calendar year. Halter and in-hand classes do not count against eligibility.