NRCHA Chrome Cash
How it works & Rules –
- Look for the “Chrome Cash” class at NRCHA events and enter!
- Horse must be registered with APHA. Both Regular and Solid Bred registered horses are eligible.
- Entries are taken the NRCHA office.
- Chrome Cash class must be entered per each event’s rules. Must complete entry form, pay fees and submit a copy of APHA registration papers to the show secretary to qualify.
- Only shows designated with Chrome Cash sponsors will have added money.
- Chrome Cash is a class within a class and no working finals.
- Added money to Chrome Cash classes at select NRCHA aged events.
- Each show producer takes the entry, tabulates the scores, determines the winner and does the payout.
- See individual event rules for more details.