Chrome Cash Cuttings
How it works & Rules –
- Look for the “Chrome Cash” class at NCHA events and enter!
- Horse must be registered with APHA. Both Regular and Solid Bred registered horses are eligible.
- Entries are taken by each show producer.
- Chrome Cash class must be entered per each event’s rules. Must complete entry form, pay fees and submit a copy of APHA registration papers to the show secretary to qualify.
- Only shows designated with Chrome Cash sponsors will have added money.
- Chrome Cash is a class within a class and no working finals.
- Added money to Chrome Cash classes at select NCHA aged events..
- Chrome Cash is like any other NCHA jackpotted class. IT IS RUN EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE GELDING. The only difference is instead of your horse needing to be a gelding to qualify for entry, your horse needs APHA papers to qualify for entry. All other rules are the same. If the horse is in more than one class, you have to add Chrome Cash to each class you want entered in.
- Each show producer takes the entry, tabulates the scores, determines the winner and does the payout.
- See individual event rules for more details.