As a Paint Horse owner, you’re living an active lifestyle that revolves around your passions: horses, family and friends. You really don’t have a whole lot of time to spare worrying about your health insurance coverage and what is and isn’t included. But you know there’s something missing between what your insurer covers and your out-of-pocket expenses.
That’s where Washington National Insurance Company can help. We’ve teamed up with Washington National to offer you a solution—ACCIDENTassure®. Accidental injury insurance that helps make the connection between your basic coverage and your real costs, minimizing the financial impact from unexpected expenses. Even if you’ve never been seriously injured in the past, every second of every day someone is disabled from an accidental injury. In fact, one out of eight Americans— nearly 39 million people—receive medical attention for nonfatal injuries annually.1
If that happened to you, could you cover you and your family’s out-of-pocket expenses as the result of an accident?
• Travel expenses
• Medical appliances
• Rent or mortgage
• Groceries and more
You can’t prevent every accident—but you can protect yourself and your family with ACCIDENTassure®:
• Cash benefits paid directly to you, regardless of any other insurance you may have, to spend as you see fit.2
• No lifetime maximums on benefits.
• Rates won’t increase if you use the policy.3
• Cover your family for less than $1.75 a day or yourself for less than $1 a day.
Why did we partner with Washington National Insurance Company?
First, they’ve been around for more than 100 years. Second, our values align. They focus on providing customers a positive and meaningful experience every time, with a dedication to service, meeting customers’ needs and striving for excellence in everything they do, just like APHA. And third, the valuable benefits they offer can help protect you and your loved ones from the financial hardship that so often comes with accidents. And we don’t want anything to come between you and your love for your Paint Horses.
Ready to save with Washington National?
You’ve got two easy options to enroll or receive information.
1. Call 1-800-315-8405. The APHA representative will work with you and make sure you receive the proper coverage on the policy that best meets your needs.
2. Contact Wendell Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know you are an APHA member to have questions answered or if you want to enroll.
Want to learn more?
• Check out washingtonnational.com to learn about their products and services or check out their health care blog.
• Follow them on facebook.com/washingtonnational. Like them for helpful tips, information and updates.
There are even more benefits to your APHA membership than you might realize. The
Washington National customized policy is just one way to save. With APHA Xtras, you can easily recoup the cost of your membership with one transaction with companies you know and trust.
LIMITED BENEFIT POLICIES. These policies have limitations and exclusions. For costs and complete details of coverage, ask your agent. All policies are issued by Washington National Insurance Company (home office: Carmel, IN.)
1 National Safety Council, Injury Facts®, 2016 Edition, p. 2. These facts represent the U.S. population, are provided for information only and do not imply coverage under the policy or endorsement of the company or policy by the National Safety Council.
2 Unless otherwise requested by you or required.
3 Your rates cannot be increased unless all rates of the same kind are raised in your state.