Welcome to our ONLINE ENTRY platform!
Pre-Entry Deadline is August 9, 2019. All entries must be postmarked or submitted online on or by August 9, 2019 in order to receive pre-entry prices.
Entries received August 10, 2019 until 5 p.m. the day before the class will be assessed LATE FEES as listed in the APHA Premium Book.
Entries are accepted until 5 p.m. the day before the class.
Most everyone can use the online entry platform, but there are a few things to know in advance:
- Credit card payment only.
- Unlike the paper form, you will submit one online entry for each HORSE/EXHIBITOR COMBINATION.
- There is a separate RV reservation form (link on Premium Book & Forms page).
- There is a separate Stall reservation form (link on Premium Book & Forms page).
- Those entering Breeders’ Futurity classes- Please Click Here to access the entry information and entry forms (both online and paper entry forms).
- Those entering the following types of classes will need to complete paper entry forms and submit by mail, fax or email instead of online:
- Southern Belle Breeder’s classes
- Speed Event Rollover Time option
- APHA Breeders’ Trust Stakes classes
- If you reside outside of the United States.
- You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your entry online, as well as the traditional confirmation letter closer to the show. We suggest you print out the form before you submit for your own records.
- Each horse entered will be assessed a one-time $60 Administrative Fee, regardless of the number of exhibitors or classes entered.