The 2021 APHA World Championship Show schedule of events is now posted at apha.com/worldshow/show-schedule/.
Pre-entry, stall and RV reservation deadline is May 15, 2021.
This year’s show features the following:
- APHA World Championship Show (Open/Amateur/Youth): June 25 – July 11, 2021
Will Rogers Memorial Center – Fort Worth, Texas
- APHA Open/Amateur/Youth World Championships (Exception: APHA Weanling Halter World Championships will be held in September 2021.)
- APHA Breeders’ Futurity Performance classes
- No Qualifying Required
Over $1.25 Million Awarded in Cash & Prizes
See details on added money opportunities at apha.com/worldshow/awards-payouts/.
Note: Solid Paint-Bred horses are eligible to compete in all non-pointed, non-world championship classes with Regular Registry Paints.
New & Improved Intermediate Division Recognition Program
Review the new eligibility criteria to see how the program has been expanded to allow more exhibitors to participate!
Youth/Amateur Walk-Trot World Show Eligibility Criteria
- Amateur Walk-Trot Exhibitor Eligibility Requirements: To qualify to compete in Amateur Walk-Trot classes at the World Show, exhibitors must hold a current Amateur Walk-Trot card by May 15, 2021 for the 2021 APHA World Show. If a current Amateur Walk-Trot card has not been held by May 15, 2021 for the 2021 APHA World Show, an exhibitor may apply for one to show at the World Show if the following conditions apply: an exhibitor may not have earned any points in performance classes (Open and/or Amateur divisions) with APHA or any other recognized association during the current calendar year. Halter and in-hand classes do not count against eligibility.
- 2021 Youth World Show Eligibility Requirements: All horses entered in Youth World Championship classes must be owned/leased by the youth exhibitor or an eligible family member as recorded by APHA postmarked by the pre-entry deadline, May 15, 2021.
Youth or eligible family members who own/lease their horses after the May 15 postmark deadline (as recorded by APHA) are eligible to compete for Youth World Show titles and awards upon payment of a $500 fee (applied to the APHF Youth World Show Scholarship Fund), but they will not be eligible to earn scholarship money.
- No additional World Show qualifying required.
Get in on the fun and start planning your trip to Fort Worth! Watch for all the details about this event at apha.com/worldshow. Premium book, forms and online entries will be available early April. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And keep the 2021 APHA Breeders’ Halter Futurity & WCHA Breeder’s Championship Futurity/The Big Money Futurity on your radar too—this premier event takes place September 28-October 2 in Fort Worth, Texas.
[Reprinting all or part of this news release is permitted, so long as credit is given to the Paint Horse Journal and a link provided back to apha.com.]
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest international equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded in 1962. APHA promotes, preserves and provides meaningful experiences with Paint Horses.