APHF Hall of Fame Induction,
Awards and World Show Party
6pm – 10pm on Friday, July 1 at the TX Whiskey Ranch
Please join us in recognizing and celebrating the 2021 APHF Hall of Fame Inductees.
Dick Sell ∗ John & Anita Hertner ∗ Wanda West
Durn Scooter ∗ Ima Gallant Jet ∗ RH Imprinted ∗ Shes Doolins Nikita
5:30 pm, 6:00 pm and 6:30 pm – Shuttle buses run from Will Rogers Memorial Center to TX Whiskey Ranch
6:00 pm – Appetizers served
6:30 pm – Dinner Served
7:00 pm – Induction and Awards Ceremony begins
7:30 pm – Shuttle buses resume every half hour until 10 pm
8:00 pm – After party! Mingling, Music, Games, Dancing, Drinks & Desserts
Limited seating. Tickets available for purchase soon.
Come join us for a fun and festive time!
Marked For Greatness Leadership Exchange
May 13, 2021 – 7:00 pm Central (US & Canada)
APHF Hall of Fame
Congratulations to Cliff & Martha Johnson and Kenny & Pauli Crull
Special Recognition to Intermediate Exhibitors
2021 APHA World Show
Premium Book and Forms
Breeders’ Trust Pleasure Stakes
modification announced for 2022 World Show
Youth, Amateur & Foundation Celebration
to be held at the 2021 World Show
Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 7 pm
More Information Coming Soon!
APHA Show Permit Task Force Formed
Task Force Charge
The Show Permit task force was established by the APHA Board of Directors to investigate the possibilities of creating a show permit that would allow horses that otherwise would not qualify to show in APHA regular registry classes to participate under certain circumstances. A representative of the task force will meet with the APHA BoD each month to discuss the task force’s progress between now and when the final report is delivered no later than August 1, 2021.
The task force will deliver to the Board of Directors a report that will:
- Assess the viability and impact of a show permit on the entire Paint Horse breed, including both show and non-show communities.
- Identify what horses and under what circumstances horses may earn a show permit.
- Assess other ways, if any, to widen the participating tent for horses into APHA-approved shows.
- Estimate consequences of creating a show permit system.
- Investigate and report on show rule modifications that would eliminate the need to create a permit system.
The following APHA members have been appointed to this task force:
- Kelley Wainscott, Chair
- Shelley Donovan
- Morgan Ilic
- Garth Gooding
- Lori Hanson
APHA Regional Championship Program formerly Paint Horse Championships Approved for 2021
2021-2022 AjPHA National Directors Elected
Time To Ride Applications Now Being Accepted
Three Paths to Regular Registry
21 Rules passed at 2021 APHA Convention
Monika Hagen & Diane Alves elected to APHA Board of Directors
2020 Breeders Trust Top Earners
Build Your Brand
Markel Sponsors Youth Virtual Program Series
APHA partners with the American Hat Company
2021 APHA World Championship Show Schedule
2021 Show Season Temporary Rules Suspension Announcement
Judges Tenure Awards
Standing Committee term limits approved by the APHA Board of Directors
2020 Stimulus Plan – Performance Eligibility Reminder
2021 Youth Leadership Conference moves to the World Show
Enjoy a Host of Benefits with your 2021 APHA Membership
Dates to Remember
- May Calendar of Events
- 2021 PBRIP Calendar of Events
- 2021 APHA World Championship Show and Stall Reservation Deadline – May 15, 2021
- 2021 APHA World Championship Show – Open/Amatuer/Youth – June 25 to July 11
- August 12, 2021 – Marked for Greatness Leadership Exchange – Chrome Cash
- October 19, 2021 – Marked for Greatness Leadership Exchange – Show Manager Best Practices
- December 9, 2021 – Marked for Greatness Leadership Exchange – Breeders’ Trust
Looking to increase show participation?
Want to capitalize on the ranching competition movement?
Then the Ranch Work Championships is your answer. The Ranch Work Championships are an all new timed, all-breed ranch competition. It has been designed to maximize revenue for producers and made to seamlessly blend on the front or the back of a pre-existing event. Visit Ranch Work Championships to learn more or watch our YouTube explanation video.
Are you interested in producing a Ranch Work Championships Qualifier in your area?
Contact Steven Hayes at email@example.com or call 817-222-6432. Step on to the bus headed for a new era in Ranch Horse competition!”
It’s not too late to get your brick added to the showcase location on Mule Alley.
See you down the trail,
APHA Executive Director