September 17, 2020
2020 Presidential Commission
Review of the Restricted Registry Proposal Submitted by Breed Integrity Committee
Read the findings of the 2020 Presidential Commission assigned to review the Restricted Registry proposal submitted by the APHA Breed Integrity Committee. The Commission finds that:
– The Restricted Registry proposal is too costly to implement
– The Restricted Registry proposal is designed to assist a small number of SPB horses that compete and yet it impacts the entire Paint Horse breeding community.
– The commission concludes the complexity of the proposal imposed on the entire membership will cause confusion and frustration in the non-show world.
– The Presidential Commission recommends SPB’s should have the option of purchasing an annual competition license to show in Regular Registry classes
Check out some of these cool and unique items from our amazing donors! More items added daily… feel free to look – and bid – often! The online auction is open!
Auction proceeds go to the APH Foundation to fund Youth World Scholarships and the Hall of Fame at the APHA Headquarters.
- New updates to the Gold Star and Clubs of Distinction awards for 2020.
- Calling all APHA Regional Clubs! Don’t forget to send in your club’s new officers, current membership list, financial report and current club by-laws. Use the links below to provide this information. Keep APHA up-to-date, it’s your responsibility.
“Looking to increase show participation? Want to capitalize on the ranching competition movement?
Then the Ranch Work Championships is your answer. The Ranch Work Championships are an all new timed, all-breed ranch competition. It has been designed to maximize revenue for producers and made to seamlessly blend on the front or the back of a pre-exiting event. Visit Ranch Work Championships to learn more or watch our YouTube explanation video. Are you interested in producing a Ranch Work Championships Qualifier in your area? Email Steven Hayes or call 817-222-6432. Step on to the bus headed for a new era in Ranch Horse competition!”
Bought a new horse? Transfer it online!