Welcome to our new ONLINE ENTRY platform!
Entries are accepted until 5 p.m. the day before the class.
Most everyone can use the online entry platform, but there are a few things to know in advance:
- Credit card payment only.
- Unlike the paper form, you will submit one online entry for each HORSE/EXHIBITOR COMBINATION.
- Stall reservations will still need to be submitted via the paper form.
- RV reservations will need to be submitted via the paper or online RV reservation form (link on Premium Book & Forms page).
- Those wishing to enter the following will need to SUBMIT A PAPER FORM for these particular classes/options:
- Youth Team Tournament
- Stick Horse
- If you reside outside of the United States
- You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your entry online, as well as the traditional confirmation letter closer to the show. We suggest you print out the form before you submit for your own records.
- Each horse entered will be assessed a one-time $45 Administrative Fee, regardless of the number of exhibitors or classes entered. APHA checks for duplicity before your credit card is charged.
- If entry is eligible for the Flat Fee discount, the discount will be applied to your account prior to credit card being processed.
We suggest Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox internet browsers.